Party in an abandoned mansion: Venice Under Paris
Just across the corner from the Arc de Triomphe lies a magical place.
A huge mansion that once belonged to Armenian billionaire Calouste Gulbenkian.
WATO chose this abandoned palace to rekindle the spirit of Venice under Paris.
The event featured:
- 3,000 guests in costume
- An outstanding Venetian experience
- An theatrical trail in the basement
- A classical music show on the ground floor
- A hot dancefloor on the second floor
- 20 open lounge suits to convey a feeling of neverending freedom and wander