The Prime Show : An immersive digital event for Amazon France
How can we entertain our employees in the middle of the Covid Crisis ?
That is the question Amazon asked Agence WATO a few weeks before Prime Day 2020 (a marketing operation).
Our recommandation ?
Create an immersive livestream experience mixing humour, corporate content and interactions for 1000 employees working from home.
It took us a month to write, conceive and produce 3 live shows of 20 minutes each, which enabled Amazon’s team to escape the heavy atmosphere of confinement and build fun memories together for one day.
This project involved :
- A taylor made web site to host 1000 employees in the most secured way.
- Interactive plug-ins such as live chat, live selfie upload, emojis reactions, live polls and games.
- A full TV set with 5 cameras and a video control room with 20 technicians
- 3 fun TV shows broadcasted live on the platform
- 3 field reports shot, edited and broadcasted on the same day
- Possibilité de revoir les emissions en replay juste après leur diffusion sur la plateforme
- Video interactions with the audience through Zoom stream integrated into our broadcast.
- Parody of famous TV games (Who wants to be a Millionaire ? The Price is right, etc.) with TV host on the set and candidates from their home.