Bunker party in Paris WW2 theme : The Victorious Shelter
Before the place became French company Online’s new data center, WATO managed to organize an outstanding event in a famous bunker in Paris: Abri Lefebvre.
The event featured:
- An epic teaser inviting Parisians to join WATO on this incredible adventure
- A ride on actual WWII tanks
- Outraged guests, dressed up and ready for the Liberation
- Surreal military decors
- A theatrical trail with energetic actors in costume
- Larger-than-life soundscapes
- An authentic French village reconstructed 100 feet underground: an Expiatory Chapel, and old café terrace, a wine cellar just like the one in French movie Don’t Look Now… We’re Being Shot At!, a brothel, etc.
- A swing concert by a French-American band
- A Silent Disco by Silent Arena
- A ‘Resistance’ photo backdrop with props
- An electro dancefloor in the shelter’s main vault
- A Piper-Heidsieck champagne bar in a cask and wine cellar setting