WATO : A mystical dinner in a spectacular chalk mine : The Hidden Temple
During its first years of existence, WATO organized a few clandestine experiences, one of them was a mystical dinner in a spectacular chalk mine in Paris.
During one urbex session, WATO discovered the amazing chalk quarry of Brimborion, abandoned for decades and decided to throw a dinner there for its growing community.
The event featured:
- An entire weekend of setting up to enlarge some tunnels transport 5 tons of equipment in the quarry by foot.
- One mystical photoshoot with caped actors in an epic gallery to tease the guests in advance.
- A dazzling urban exploration of the chalk maze only with fire torches.
- Before joining the main room, an immersive theatrical path along the chalk tunnels with actors.
- A mystical seated dinner with 200 fancy guests surrounded by thousands of candles.
- Happenings all along the dinner to keep everyone excited for the party.
- Even before dessert was served, all the guests joined the dancefloor loosing themself in music and joy.