Mount Vernon: Conference lunch in Burgundy
To celebrate their recent acquisition of François-Jean de Chastellux’s historical records, George Washington’s Mount Vernon wanted to ask a conference in France with three days in Paris and one day in Burgundy, in the region of the Chastellux estate.
The trip to Burgundy included:
- Luxury couch travel
- A guided exhibition of François-Jean de Chastellux’s archives by Hugues de Chastellux and Iris de Rode
- Regional cheese and wine tasting
- Discovering Château de Chastellux in Chastellux-sur-Cure
- Apéritif on the castle’s terrace looking onto the valley
- A conference lunch with speakers Philippe de Chastellux and Iris de Rode on the history of the Chastellux family
- A guided tour of the castle
Click here to discover all the immersive events organized by Agence WATO for Georges Washington’s Mount Vernon in France.