Voyage Privé: VP Members’ Club party in London
In the context of the WTM London 2019 trade show, French group Voyage Privé asked WATO to plan an elegant and pleasant event in the heart of London.
The idea was to create a special British, Downton Abbey themed event to please our guests.
The event included:
- A pop-up bar outside the trade show with a customized counter
- An epic ride through the British capital on famous red double deckers with champagne
- Bell hats and red boutonnieres to identify the VP team
- A privately booked beautiful 19th century mansion by the Thames
- A speech by Charles Guilhamon, Voyage Privé CEO, in front of 150 guests
- A lively private concert by a 6-member British band
- Champagne and appetizers served by an elegant staff in Downton Abbey-style gear
Check out or previous productions for Voyage Privé: Night at the Museum – The Lost Temple, The Electric Party in Berlin and The Magic Factory.
Click here to check out Voyage Privé’s products.