A spectacular dinner in a Parisian dungeon: ‘Les diners Volants’
An online lottery open to all Parisians with a chance of winning a spot for 4 exceptional dinner parties in some of the most iconic places in Paris.
Altogether, close to 40,000 Parisians tried their luck; only 24 were able to get in.
This dinner party featured:
- A welcome by the dungeon keeper
- A guided tour of the Castle by guide Pascal Payen Apenzeller
- A private concert by a cellist in the keep’s courtyard
- An exploration of the old prisons, now closed to the public
- An exceptional dinner on the rooftop of one of the highest keeps in Europe, more than 150 feet high