A spectacular dinner in a Parisian museum: ‘Les diners Volants’
An online lottery open to all Parisians with a chance of winning a spot for 4 exceptional dinner parties in some of the most iconic places in Paris.
Altogether, close to 40,000 Parisians tried their luck; only 24 were able to get in.
This dinner party featured:
- Tuxedos and evening dresses – guests went along with the elegance theme
- A private concert by cellist Mélanie Badal in the courtyard
- A very special viewing of the museum’s collection
- A blindfolded and musical walk through a garden shining with candles and LEDs
- A seated dinner prepared by chef Matthieu Housse