ManoMano Summer Party in the Cité Fertile
For its 10th anniversary, ManoMano entrusted WATO Agency with organizing a vibrant Summer Party.
Here’s what our 8th collaboration involved:
- Creation of a video teaser to capture the theme of childhood nostalgia, starring the employees
- Privatization of a former railway warehouse complex transformed into a unique venue: La Cité Fertile
- Series of 4 simultaneous conferences held in different hangars
- WATO team dressed up as boy scouts: whistle, scarf, and four-cornered hat
- Myriad of summer games: from petanque to beach volleyball to giant table soccer
- Aerial speech by founders Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson from the basket of a crane truck
- Festive drinks at dusk in the gardens of the cité
- Activation of the dress code “when I was a child, I dreamed of becoming…” just before the evening
- Transformation of the largest warehouse into a dancefloor for our 1000 excited guests
- Parade of the best costume to the sound of applause
Did you enjoy this Summer Party?