PLG: Gala Dinner at Potocki Palace in Paris
For its 30th anniversary, Product Life Group entrusted the organization of a Gala Dinner to the WATO agency in a private Parisian mansion, attended by 100 of its employees.
Offer an online contest to its 1000 employees scattered around the world, with the hope to win a trip to Paris and a gala dinner in one of the most beautiful palaces in Paris.
Discover the ingenious Serious Game created by WATO online by clicking here.
The program for this event:
- Privatization of the incredible Potocki Palace, a jewel of Parisian architecture
- Delicious garden party in the charming garden of the Palace
- Tasty cocktails prepared by our favorite mixologists
- Giant letters forming the brand logo on the lawn to create a perfect photocall
- Shooting a series of 15 corporate interviews edited and broadcast within an hour on the giant screen
- Award ceremony for the most deserving
- Grandiose seated dinner in the prestigious Salle des Lustres
- Speech by PLG CEO Xavier Duburcq
- Opera performance by a divine soprano
- Singing concert with a pianist and composer
Did you enjoy this elegant dinner?
Discover other prestigious events: the grand Masquerade Ball at the Petit Palais, a sumptuous evening in a castle in the heart of London, a magical dinner in the presence of the Republican Guard.