Spirit : The Spirit of the Builders at the Palais Garnier
For its first post-Covid gala, the company Spirit entrusted WATO with the organisation of a grandiose evening on the theme of 19th century builders at the Opéra Garnier.
The concept? To draw a parallel between the current construction of Greater Paris and the transformation of Paris by Haussmann in the 19th century.
On the programme:
- Creation of an exceptional video invitation
- Privatisation of the Garnier Opera House
- Private visit of the backstage of the Palais Garnier including the famous “Lac de l’Opéra”
- Creation of a theatrical tour to meet a newspaper seller, the Opera ghost, Gustave Eiffel, Baron Haussmann, Charles Garnier and Fulgance Bienvenüe
- Red carpet and star photocall for a triumphant entrance
- Concert by a string quartet in the main foyer
- Opera performance by the duo: Jennifer Courcier and Marine Chagnon
- Speeches by the directors of Spirit: Felix and Matthias Bertojo
- Bellows photography animation
- Performance by 40 dancers in costume to 19th century music
- Distribution of personalised vials containing water from the Garnier Opera Lake
Did you enjoy this gala evening?
Discover other prestigious events organised by WATO: Tao Prestige at the Petit Palais, Mount Vernon at the French National Archives and Raymond James at the Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild.