MALT: LEGENDARY MEDIEVAL PARTY
On the occasion of its epic year-end celebration, the French startup Malt entrusted the agency WATO with organizing an incredible medieval evening.
The program includes:
- Privatization of one of the most mysterious Parisian Palaces
- Grandiose Welcome by 10 knights in armor forming a guard of honour
- Exhibition of extraordinary medieval objects: war ballista, weapons rack, wooden cage
- Enchantment of the staircase of honor with the legendary Rapunzel and her 8 meters of braided hair!
- Impressive encounter with the executioner and his breathtaking weapons rack
- Transformation of the sublime textile hall into an extraordinary throne room adorned with banners and tapestries
- Consultation session with Merlin, magician at the court and page to Her Majesty the Queen
- Exclusive interview and photo session with the official Queen of the Kingdom of Malt
- Perfectly anachronistic photo booth and its painful but amusing pillory
- 40 staff members dressed in medieval tabards
- Concoction of tasty beverages by astonishing cupbearers
- Triumphant arrival and royal speech by the two founders of Malt dressed up as Musketeers
- Best costumes Contest by the Gilds of Malt proudly cat-walking in the middle of the in throne’s groom
- Heroic DJ set by Sir Charles B, Baron of Beats, enchanter of the holy turntables
Did you enjoy this epic Odyssey ?