CORPORATE UNDERGROUND PARTY : BERLIN THEME
For its year-end party, a mischievous company entrusted the WATO agency with the challenge of organizing an underground-themed evening.
The theme? A decadent night in Berlin!
The program includes:
- A quirky fake bouncer reminiscent of the famous Sven Marquardt, mythical Berghain physio, to immerse guests right from their arrival
- A pair of crazy police officers encouraging guests to dance and sing to the music “Eins, zwei, Polizei” on the second step of their theatrical journey
- In a graffiti-covered corridor, a fake dealer opening his lethear coat to each group of guests to offer them his “mysterious candies”
- Creation of a festive labyrinth reminiscent of Berlin’s most famous clubs with a main stage in a completely WTF loft, a chic capsule drowned in the swirls of Indian-scented incense, and a techno stage in a particularly industrial setting
- Temporary tattoo artist with a selection of symbols from the Berlin universe
- Photo booth in a Kitch setting
- A body painting workshop in the devastated kitchen of an underground loft
- A glittery transformation workshop under the brushstrokes of the lovely Carla
- Two stunning Boylesque performances by an artist from Belgium
- WATO team, bartenders and waiters, the entire staff all dressed in leather to carry the Berlin theme to the end of the straps
- A completely wild aftermovie intribute to The Prodigy’s “Smack My Bitch Up” music video
Did you enjoy this Berlin adventure?