VOYAGE PRIVÉ : MISSION IMPOSSIBLE PARTY IN MADRID
For this 14th collaboration, WATO has opted one of Madrid’s most secret locations: its Academy of Fine Arts.
On the agenda:
- Creation of a secret organization concept something in between Spectre and Casa de Papel to illustrate Voyage Privé’s major ambitions for 2024.
- WATO team dressed up as a party commando.
- Exploration of the museum’s enigmatic underground vaults with flashlights.
- Creation of a playful Serious Game with enigmas to solve on the way to the party
- Opening of a huge armored door with flashing lights for each group of guests to enhance the feeling of infiltration.
- Integration ritual placing the Voyage Privé “V” on the guests’s wrists to welcome them to the secret HQ.
- Creation of an elegant scenography with synchronized LED uplights in every window of the great Hall
- Live concert by an 8-musician folk music group: Tuna.
- Speech by Voyage Privé CEO Charles Guilhamon in front of 150 gathered partners.
- Local culinary animations including the traditional churros dipped in hot chocolate : Yummy !
- Hispanic-themed dancefloor by our accomplice DJ Charles B.
Did you enjoy this mission?
Discover other exploits abroad: a Berlin brewery turned into a giant dance floor, a submarine off the coast of Lanzarote, a sumptuous dinner on a mythical beach in the Algarve.