VP Fight Club: Clandestine Boxing Themed Party
For the IFTM tourism fair, instead of having a booth Voyage Privé entrusted the agency WATO with organizing “THE party everyone is talking about.”
A secret fight club hidden in the heart of the capital!!
On the agenda:
- Transformation of a former warehouse into an underground boxing club
- Booking and customization of a vintage car in the event’s colors
- Scenography around the boxing universe: ring, punching bag, lockers, posters of famous fights
- Staff dressed as Peaky Blinders-style bad boys
- Arm wrestling competition with the possibility to bet on the winners
- Boxing training with energetic instructors
- Speech and prize-giving in the ring by VP team managers going wild
- Real demonstration of a fight between two seasoned boxers in the ring
- Photo call in the middle of the locker room with all the equipment for posing: boxing gloves, helmet, and focus mitts
- Transformation of the ring into a dance floor to the beats of DJ Charles B
Did you enjoy this event?
Find our other parties for Voyage Privé at European fairs: in a former Berlin factory for ITB Berlin, in a genuine castle in the heart of London for WTM, and in an old Madrid adult cinema for FITUR Madrid.