Elegant wedding in a Parisian private mansion
Once upon a time in Belgium, an adorable gay couple discovered the existence of WATO in a book.
After a few exchanges, they decided to entrust the Oracle with organizing their dream wedding in Paris.
The program included:
- Arrival of the lovebirds in a Tuk Tuk on a Parisian Dock, greeted by a line of ecstatic friends and family
- Chartering a vintage-style ship for a romantic cruise on the river Seine
- Secular ceremony on the deck with 150 freshwater sailors
- Creation of a ritual inspired by their romance on Vespas
- Crossing historic Paris along the waterways with champagne flutes in hand
- Joyful live concert by a Swing music group
- Festive trip aboard 3 buses from the 1930s to a secret destination
- Privatization of a sublime manor house nestled in the heart of the Marais
- Surprise in the courtyard with 6 huntsmen dressed in hunting attire.
- Speeches and cocktail dinner in the elegant Régence salon and its beautiful gardens “à la française”
- Buffet staged in the style of XVIIIth century abundance tables
- At the appointed hour, exploration of the mysterious Mongelas hall for a festive concert by the Diva
- Lively dancefloor until dawn in an ocean of love
Did you enjoy this wedding?
Discover our other princely weddings: an Iranian ceremony by candlelight, a secular ceremony and cannon fire at the Saluting Battery, and a medieval wedding the Castle of Chavroches.