Wedding in Malta : EP 2 : Boat-Party in Valletta Bay
Just arrived in Malta, no time to go to the hotel, the bride and groom invite their guests to go on 2 beautiful Sailing boats in the Bay of Valletta.
This project involved :
- Sailing with 2 gorgeous old boats in the bay of Valletta
- Pangea flags flying in the wind on the shrouds of the two boats
- Dress code sailor stripes for all
- Floating dancefloor on each boat
- Cocktail lunch and open bar on board
- Countless swims in the delicious Maltese waters
After a last swim in the bay, the small fleet heads back to its port on its way to new surprises!
Explore the next episodes of this fantastic wedding in Malta : Iranian Ceremony surrounded by flames, Imperial Secular Ceremony in Upper Barraka, Exceptional Dinner at the Saluting Battery, Giant Dancefloor in an old abandoned fish market.