Scaleway : an immersive space-themed IT trade show
In just two months, WATOxScaleway took up the challenge, the biggest stake being turning an empty 4,000m2 shed into the mecca of tech for a day.
The event included:
- A trade show including 40 partner booths and a Scaleway booth; conferences with silent disco headphones
- 2 keynote addresses to introduce their new products
- A staged moment to stop the keynote and kick off the evening event
- Scaleway suits for all guests
- A custom-made rocket built by an artist
- Paintball on life-size aliens
- A geodesic dome in which tumblers had laser sabre fights
- Custom-made stage design
- A promenade performance
- Light painting
- A hot dancefloor
Click here to check out our previous project on ‘The Liberation of Paris WWII’ in the bunker of the same venue.