WATO : A Bastille day party on a forbidden rooftop of Paris
During its early years, WATO organized a series of clandestine events, one of them was a Bastille day party on a forbidden rooftop of Paris.
If most of the hospital was lugubrious, its rooftop and above all its view on the Eiffel Tower was fantastic !
Our crew decided then to throw a party there on Bastille day and watch the national fireworks from a privileged point of view.
The event featured :
- An entire weekend of setting up to prepare the rooftop behind the back of its guardian.
- A very french photoshoot on the roof in order to tease our community and test the building security system.
- Dress code “full blue, white, or red” to make sure the french flag was all around us along the party.
- Secret meeting point to make the guests enter smoothly in the building without being noticed.
- Quite an adrenaline rush for our 200 guests during the urban exploration of the hospital.
- Champagne and fancy cocktail on the rooftop with a unique view on Paris’s Iron Lady.
- A refreshing DJ set of Aubry during sun set.
- The arrival of the local Police, welcomed by the national anthem and some champagne
- The vision of the beautiful fireworks (the police accepted to wait until the end of the show to kindly ask us to leave)
- Quite an epic dismantling under the eyes of the guardian who didn’t see any of this coming.
If you enjoy WATO’s clandestine parties…